Thursday, October 28, 2010

my lilac Wine

Visionary ticks of shivering in the
chest
out last
the fading of A Moon's
smile
hanging limply from Dead of Sky

Vast stretches the turmoil of
skin
bubbling by the Boiling
of
once
hauntingly
cool lips.

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been checking back now and then, hoping to see more. But perhaps you have finished and begun something else. Let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just wondering if you plan to do more work and, if so, if you plan to use a name other than Lewis D. Jackson. Perhaps start a new blog? I would like to see more. Some of "useless song" is very beautiful even when it gets ugly. Some of it I like very much, other parts I don't understand or don't like (it makes me wonder what the hell you were thinking). I think that's good, and that's why I'd like to see more. I've read your blog a few times. It seems like it's being changed in small ways each time I read. Or am I just reading it differently? -Jakalyn-

    ReplyDelete